Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: 5 February 2018, 12:00 PM (Noon) EST
Winner Announcement: April 2018.
The George Washington University is excited to announce the Global Leaders Fellowship program. This fellowship is open to students who have not studied or worked in the U.S. or other countries aside from their home country. This program is to help highly qualified incoming GW full-time graduate degree program seeking students who have gained admission to the University.
The George Washington University is a private research university in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. Founded in 1821 as Columbian College, the university has since grown to comprise fourteen undergraduate and graduate colleges and schools.
This fellowship program is applicable for:
- Students holding or intending to apply for an F-1 visa (J-1 visa is eligible for Fulbright applicants only.
- The program is open to residents of the China (PRC), Cambodia, Eastern Europe, Laos, Latin America, The Caribbean, Mongolia, Sub-Saharan Africa, S.S.R. Successor States and Vietnam.
- Graduate students (master’s and doctoral) from Foggy Bottom on-campus programs in the following schools are eligible:
- College of Professional Studies
- Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- Elliott School of International Affairs
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- School of Business (Executive Education program is not eligible)
- School of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Applicants must have passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 600 on the paper-based exam or 100 on the internet based exam, or an IELTS overall band score of 7.5 (with no individual band below 6.0).
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants firstly create an account through the link to apply for the fellowship:
Three Global Leaders Fellowships, which will cover up to 18 credit hours.The grantee is to provide funds from other sources for books, living, and other expenses and must provide certification of this support.
Detailed Information Link: