Award Amount: $7,000 stipend and much more
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: January 12, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
Winner Announcement: Not Known
At the Georgia State University, there is an amazing scholarship opportunity available named as “The Presidential Scholarship”. To eligible for the scholarship program, applicants must be accepted to the Georgia State University. Georgia State’s scholarship and research focus on solving complex issues ranging from the most fundamental questions of the universe to the most challenging issues of our day.
Georgia State University (commonly referred to as Georgia State, State, or GSU) is a public research university in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The university provides an outstanding education and exceptional support for students from all backgrounds.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must be accepted to the Georgia State University.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must register themselves to apply for the scholarship by the given link:
- Cost of tuition and fees (through HOPE for GA residents)
- Cost of housing in a 4 bedroom/2 bath unit in the University Commons (downtown apartment-style living)
- A yearly living expense stipend of $2000
- A one-time $2500 stipend for credit-bearing study abroad expenses
- Eligibility for a University Assistantship, a work option to earn an additional $2500 an academic year
Detailed Information Link: