Award Amount: $10,000 and nine $3,000 prizes
Number of Awards: 10
Deadline: October 1, 2017, 11:59 PM ET
Winner Announcement: Not known
Are you a young woman who is changing the world or making a serious impact? At Glamour, the Glamour’s 2018 College Women of the Year competition is available that is sponsored by Condé Nast, One World Trade Center. Only to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec) who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, may apply. You can apply if you will be a college student in the 2017 – 2018 school year. You can also enter if you previously attended college or forwent college to pursue an idea, company or project that you are dedicated to.
Glamour.com is your source for what matters to women now, from outfit ideas and makeup tutorials to celebrity news and politics.For over 60 years, Glamour has recognized outstanding changemakers across the country: activists, scientists, athletes, artists, and businesswomen.
To eligible, the applicant must:
- Be legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec)
- Be at least 18 years old as of the date of entry
- Except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals.
- This Promotion is void in Quebec, outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada, and where prohibited.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, there are two ways to enter:
1) Visit www.glamour.com/story/college-women-of-the-year-application during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form and supporting materials, or
2) Visit www.glamour.com/go/cwotyduring the Promotion Period to print out and complete the entry form and mail it with the supporting materials in one envelope to Glamour’s 2018 College Women of the Year Competition, One World Trade Center, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10007.
Regardless of which method of entry you choose, you must include all the following with your online application:
- An official college transcript
- Two letters of recommendation from a professional or academic reference: ask your references to include your name, their contact information and to sign and date their letters. You may also include slides, CDs videos, or samples of your work, any relevant newspaper clippings or CD/DVDs of radio or television appearances.
- An essay of no more than 500 words describing your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and/or future goals
- A recent photo of yourself
There will be one (1) grand prize winner and nine (9) first prize winners. The grand prize is $10,000 cash. The first place prize is $3,000.00 cash.All winners will be recognized in Glamour.
Detailed Information Link: