Glass City Federal Credit Union is glad to announce a scholarship program named as “Glass City Federal Credit Union Scholarship”. Students who are attending a 2- or 4-year accredited post-secondary institution, during the 2018-19 school year can apply. The scholarship will provide five scholarships up to $6,500.
Glass City Federal Credit Union is dedicated to reaching out to the Toledo, BG and Maumee communities by providing financial education and financial services. Glass City Federal is a strong believer in Community Outreach; not only are all of our branches located in your community but we also participate in several community events.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- The student will be attending a 2- or 4-year accredited post-secondary institution, during the 2018-19 school year.
- The student is a member of Glass City Federal or a parent, step-parent, or legal guardian is a member of Glass City.
- The student submits the required essay and completes the application.
- Glass City employees and immediate family members of employees and Board of Directors are not eligible to apply.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants can download the application form by the given link:
Complete applications application and essay must be sent to
The Scholarship Committee – Glass City Federal Credit Union, 1340 Arrowhead Drive, Maumee, OH 43537
Or by email to marketing-at-glasscityfcu.com
- The scholarship will award five scholarships, one in the amount of $2500 (highest scoring entry).
- Scholarship will also award four in the amount of $1000 each (second to fifth highest scoring entries)
You have the chance to apply for the scholarship until March 31, 2018.
Detailed Information Link: