Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: 15 December 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The University of Maryland is excited to announce the Global Arts Management Fellowship Program.The fellowship is open to those candidates who have a minimum of five years working experience in an administrative capacity in art or cultural organization. The fellowship program will provide Intensive academic training in nonprofit management, finance, planning, fundraising, evaluation, and marketing.
The University of Maryland, College Park is a public research university located in the city of College Park in Prince George’s County, Maryland, from the northeast border of Washington, D.C. Founded in 1856, the university is the flagship institution of the University System of Maryland.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum of five years working experience in an administrative capacity in art or cultural organization.
- The applicants must be currently, serve as the executive director (or equivalent) or the head of a major department within art or cultural organization.
- The applicants must have an excellent command of business English, orally and written.
- The applicants must be able to commit to the full term of the Fellowship.
Instructions for Applying:
The online application process must be completed by the given link: https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_cOLjMC37hNSBYEt
The fellowship application process includes a Letter of Intent (LOI) followed by a Full Application for selected finalists:
- Phase One: Letter of Intent
Interested candidates are asked to submit a brief Letter of Intent using the online form no later than December 15, 2017.
- Phase Two: Invitation for Full Application
Letters of Intent will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Select candidates will be invited to submit a full application no later than January 30, 2018.
- Phase Three: Interviews
Full applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Select candidates will be invited to interview with Institute leadership via video conference between January and April 2018.
The Fellowship program will receive the following:
- Air and ground transportation between Washington, D.C. and their home residence
- Lodging during the Fellowship
- Per diem to cover living expenses during the Fellowship
- Visa sponsorship (for international applicants)
- Program materials
Detailed Information Link:
For questions, you can send an e-mail to fellowships-at-devosinstitute.net.