Award Amount: $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Golden 1 Credit Union (or Golden 1) is pleased to announce a scholarship program named as “Golden 1 Credit Union Scholarship”. Applicants must be involved in community service and extracurricular activities totaling at least 24 hours in the last 12 months to apply for the scholarship. The union is intended to help honest, hard-working families and individuals lead financially better lives.
The Golden 1 Credit Union (or Golden 1) is a credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. There are currently 80 branches located throughout the State of California. Golden 1 currently serves 38 of the 58 counties in California. A dynamic and trusted leader committed to enhancing the financial well-being of Californians and their diverse communities.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Be involved in community service and extracurricular activities totaling at least 24 hours in the last 12 months
- Be a Golden 1 member for at least one year, or be a dependent of someone who has been a member for at least one year
Instructions for Applying:
To apply all interested applicants must log in through the given link:
- Up to $1,000 annually to full-time students who plan to attend an accredited, nonprofit two-year community college in California
- Up to $5,000 annually to full-time students who plan to attend an accredited, nonprofit, four-year college or university in California
Detailed Information Link: