Award Amount: Scholarship covers full tuition, room, and board
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: October 25, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Golden Door Scholars is glad to announce a scholarship program named as “Golden Door Scholarship”. Recent high school graduates currently enrolled undergrad, and transfer students are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Golden Door Scholars mission is raising money to put top-performing, undocumented students through college.
Golden Door Scholars is a nonprofit that provides undocumented students with college scholarships and internship/career opportunities. Their team hopes not only to raise awareness about this injustice but to also give these students hope for the future. We’re not politically affiliated. We’re just passionate about doing what’s right.
Candidates for the Golden Door Scholarship Program must demonstrate that they are:
- Recent high school graduates, currently enrolled undergrad, and transfer students are also welcome to apply.
- Golden Door Scholars takes applications from all over the country. However, strong priority is given to students from states that charge out-of-state tuition to DACAmented students.
- Applicants should have strong academic records.
- DACA qualified
- Lives in a state that doesn’t allow in-state tuition for DACA students
- All scholars are expected to maintain at least a 3.0 GPA each semester.
- Taking advanced or challenging high school classes
- Driven to excel and help others succeed too
- Has held leadership positions or is involved in the community
- Has applied for a variety of scholarships
Instructions for Applying:
Interested applicants, who want to apply for the scholarship, must go through the given link:
High school and college transcripts DO NOT need to be official versions; you may scan and upload the transcripts along with the application.
Scholarship recipients will receive funding to cover up to full tuition, room, and board for a four-year degree at Golden Door partner schools.
Detailed Information Link: