Award Amount: $100,000 ($10,000 each)
Number of Awards: 10
Deadline: October 26, 2017 at 12:30 PM PDT
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Good Tidings Foundation feels that every girl and boy deserves to have the means to achieve their dreams regardless of financial status, ethnic background, religion, gender, or region of living. Hence the foundation is pleased to announce its Community Service Scholarship Program. The program is open to high school seniors who recognize the benefits of serving their community.Good Tidings supports education by providing education grants to students in need who have dedicated themselves to extraordinary community service projects.
Good Tidings Foundation was founded in 1995, is a 501-(c)-3 children’s charity that looks to equally support Arts, Education, Athletics and Dreams for youth from communities of need in Northern California. They design, fund and build projects that are maintained and programmed in perpetuity by school districts, recreation departments, or city governments.
- High school seniors in the graduating class of 2018 based on greatest service and financial need.
- Resident of one of the following California counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Yolo
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying, the applicant can submit an online application go through the given link: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/39412-Good-Tidings-Foundation
- Essay: Applicants must attach a single-sided, two-page (maximum), double-spaced essay describing your unique community service activities.
- Letter of Recommendation
- The Good Tidings Foundation awards $100,000 annually to 10 high school seniors at $10,000 each, providing much-needed support to youth who have demonstrated tremendous leadership potential despite their own economic circumstances.
- Total $100,000amount will be awarded to high school seniors in the graduating class of 2018 based on greatest service and financial need.
Detailed Information Link: