Award Amount: $10,000 for US students and $5,000 for Canadian students
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 11th, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Google is proud to honor Anita’s memory and support women in technology with the “Women Techmakers Scholars Program”. Through the scholarship program – Google is furthering Dr. Anita Borg’s vision of creating gender equality in the field of computer science by encouraging women to excel in computing and technology and become active leaders and role models in the field.
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- To apply applicant Identify as female.
- Currently, be enrolled at an accredited university for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. program at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for increasing the involvement of women in computer science
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply for the scholarship, you may check the given link: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/2018WTMSP-USCAN/
Submit the following information as part of their package:
- Responses to four essay questions
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
The scholarships will be award 10,000 for US students and $5,000 for students in Canada.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question, you can email to WTMScholars-at-google.com.