Award Amount: $10,000 for US students, $5,000 for Canadian students
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 10, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you passionate about computer science and technology? Google LLC is pleased to provide “Google Lime Scholarship”. Undergraduate and graduate or Ph.D. students who are enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada (freshmen/first years and international students studying in the U.S. or Canada) are invited to apply. Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships and networking retreats for computer science students with disabilities.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Pageand Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, in California.
To be eligible, the student must possess:
- A current undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada (freshmen/first years and international students studying in the U.S. or Canada.
- Continuing current studies or intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a new program (e.g., graduating and pursuing an advanced degree) at a university in the U.S. or Canada in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field (such as software engineering; or electrical engineering with a heavy computer science course load).
- Maintaining a strong academic performance.
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a commitment to and passion for computer science and technology
- Previous Google Lime Scholars are unfortunately not able to be considered
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply then firstly you must create an account by the given link:
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Contact, education and experience information
- Current resume & unofficial transcripts
- Three essays – this is your opportunity to show us your passion for computer science
- Two recommendation letters from a professor, adviser or supervisor
- Selected students will be invited to attend the annual Google Scholars’ Retreat at the Googleplex in Mountain View, California, in summer 2018.
- The scholarship provides $10,000for those studying in the US.
- The scholarship provides $5,000 for those studying in Canada.
Detailed Information Link: