Award Amount: $500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Google Inc. provides you an amazing opportunity to receive this “Google Travel and Conference Grants”. The resident of North America who is 18 years of age or older are eligible to apply for this grant program. Google provides the grant to help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in computer science from attending leading tech conferences.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, in California.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be a resident of North America.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Work or study in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, to a technical field related to the conference subject.
- Have a strong academic and/or professional background with demonstrated leadership ability.
- Be able to attend the core days of one of the conference.
Instructions for Applying:
Applications for the grant must be completed by the given link:
The winner of this year’s award will receive $500.
Detailed Information Link:
For any questions on North America grants, you can contact to travel-grants-at-google.com.