Award Amount: $11,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
Start earning money for college! You can earn up to $11,000 a year in scholarships from Grand View University. Grand View has partnered with RaiseMe to create new opportunities for students to earn scholarship dollars starting as early as 9th grade to attend college. RaiseMe is free to use for high school students and high schools.
Grand View University is a private liberal arts college affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Founded in 1896, the university is located in Des Moines, Iowa, and hosts 2,000 students in forty undergraduate majors and four graduate programs.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Currently enrolled in 9 – 12 grades can participate.
- Currently, in 10, 11 or 12 grade, they can retroactively complete their high school portfolio with achievements earned in previous years.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants firstly Sign up for a FREE RaiseMe account through the link to apply for the scholarship: https://www.raise.me/join/grand-view#auth=signup&user=student&invite_code=4587372599&signup_form_location=join
The scholarship program will provide award range as follows :
- $600 for every A you earn (up to $9,000)
- $750 for community service
- $300 for playing a sport
- $2,000 for visiting campus
- $1,000 for attending a GV Summer Program
- Plus, many additional opportunities to earn scholarship dollars
Detailed Information Link: