Award Amount: $500 to $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Hartnell College establish the “Hartnell College scholarships” with the generous contributions of community groups, businesses, foundations, and individuals. In order to be applying, the applicant must maintain enrollment at Hartnell College, in at least 9 units during the application semester and during the award year. The scholarship is designed to help the student to achieve their education goal.
The Hartnell Community College District was established in 1920. Hartnell College, a Hispanic Serving Institution, provides workforce training, basic skills courses, and prepares students for transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
To be eligible for Hartnell College scholarships, you must:
- Be currently enrolled and maintain a minimum of 9 units each semester
- Maintain a 2.7-grade point average or better each semester.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply for the scholarship students may check the given link:
- Personal statement- A one-page statement that includes the following:
- Your name.
- Statement or discussion of your future personal and academic goals.
- Explanation of your financial need, including any special circumstances.
- Your Signature
- Letter of Recommendation: One letter of recommendation from an individual whom is familiar with your academic progress and future goals, such as a teacher or counselor.
The award range of the scholarship is $500 to $5,000.
Detailed Information Link: