Award Amount: Scholarship covers your educational expenses
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: Friday, December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The HCC Foundation, Inc. invites applications for a scholarship program named as “HCC Foundation Scholarship”. The applicant must be accepted for admission to the college and have a student ID number before consideration will be given for scholarship assistance. A scholarship is design to may help you achieve your goals.
The Houston Community College System Foundation was founded in 1976 to provide scholarships to Houston Community College students and to support the college’s efforts to attract and educate Houston-area students—including many non-traditional students and those facing barriers to higher education.
In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants must be:
- Recipients must volunteer for at least one of the Foundation/Alumni events, which are fundraisers for scholarships and alumni projects.
- Recipients are required to attend the annual reception recognizing scholarship donors and their recipients, to be held in the fall of the current academic year.
- Students taking at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
Instructions for Applying:
Interested applicants can check the given link to apply for the scholarship
Applicants must also complete their FASFA by the given link:
- It is the policy of the Hagerstown Community College Foundation to award scholarships based on the requirements of each individual scholarship as determined by the donor.
- If you decide not to attend Hagerstown Community College, or should you receive any additional monies which cover all or part of your educational expenses at any time.
Detailed Information Link:
If you need assistance in completing the application, please contact the Foundation Office, LRC (Learning Resource Center) Room 302, 240-500-2348 or 240-500-2213.