Award Amount: One (1) Grand Prize valued at $1,000, thirty (30) First Prizes each valued at $250, fifty (50) Second Prizes each valued at $18.
Number of Awards: (81) Eighty-one
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Healthy Essentials is giving you the chance to win cash and more in their Back to Class Sweepstakes that is sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. and administrated by HelloWorld, Inc. The sweepstake is open to legal residents of 50 U.S. & D.C., who are at least 18 years old and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win the sweepstake. Get up to $55 in coupons when you sign up today!
McNeil Consumer Healthcare is an American medical’s Products Company belonging to the Johnson & Johnson healthcare products group. The company was founded on March 16, 1879 by 23-year-old Robert McNeil, who paid $167 for a drugstore complete with fixtures, inventory and soda fountain, as a retail pharmacy, in the Kensington section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
In order to be applying for the sweepstake contest applicant must:
- Applicant must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- Who are at least eighteen (18) years old and of the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must sign in or sign up through the given link to enter the sweepstakes.
- 1 winner will receive a $1,000 check to fund spend on their own student essential back-to-school shopping spree.
- 30 winners will receive a $250 Amazon.com gift card to get what they need, wherever they may be.
- 50 winners will receive a prize pack stacked with Clean & Clear, Neutrogena and Listerine – all the things they’ll need to shine on their first day.
Detailed Information Link: