Award Amount: $100,000
Number of Awards: 1
Deadline: January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (ET)
Winner Announcement: March 31st, 2018
Enter for the chance to win $100,000 to remodel your home! Home Remodel Sweepstakes is now available that is sponsor by the Hearst Communications, Inc. The sweepstake is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of 13 in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
is an American mass media and business information conglomerate based in New York City, New York. The company was founded by William Randolph Hearst as an owner of newspapers, and the Hearst family remains involved in its ownership and management.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- This sweepstake is offered to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Who has reached the age of 13 in their state or territory of residence at the time of
- Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address, per day, per unique brand presentation for Sweepstakes regardless of method of entry.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, applicants can visit www.goodhousekeeping.com on a computer or wireless device. You can complete and submit the entry form through the given link: http://goodhousekeeping.hearstmobile.com/sweepstakes/33978
- The Hearst Communications, Inc.will provide an award up to $100,000 for the winning candidates. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One winner will receive a check for $100,000.
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Detailed Information Link: