Award Amount: 1st Place – $2,500 ,2nd Place – $1,500 ,3rd Place – $1,000
Number of Awards:3
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: December 22, 2017
You have a chance to enter and win Essay Contest! Herrman & Herrman P.L.L.C. is glad to offer the 3rd Annual Innovation Scholarship Essay Contest. The contest is open to high school juniors and seniors, and students currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States. In order to apply, students will submit an essay of 600-words.
Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C., is a locally based law firm focused on holding negligent individuals and companies accountable for their wrongdoing. They provide individualized advocacy in attending to all aspects of claims that involve.
To be eligible for this contest, you must:
- The contest is offering to high school juniors and seniors students.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled in two years or four-year colleges or universities in the United States.
Instructions for Applying:
To enter, students should write a 600+ word essay in a Word Document (doc or docx) or PDF on the following topics:
- What kind of effects do you believe we will face as self-driving cars become more prominent on the roads.
- Digital photo of yourself to use as a headshot (jpg or png).
- Your full name, school, and phone number.
The required application materials must be emailed to scholarship-at-herrmanandherrman.com.
A scholarship selection committee will choose three scholarship winners based on the originality and creativity of the essay.
- 1stPlace – $2,500
- 2ndPlace – $1,500
- 3rdPlace – $1,000
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions about the competition, contact to 361-792-2358 or 956-622-4200.