The National Society of High School Scholars Foundation (NSHSS) is glad to announce the“Hollister Co Anti-Bullying Scholarship Program”. The program is open to students who have academically persevered while experiencing bullying and for those who have led anti-bullying efforts in their schools and communities.
The National Society of High School Scholars Foundation (NSHSS) recognizes high-achieving student scholars in more than 160 countries. It is a membership organization with a mission of recognizing academic excellence among high-achieving students.
- Award Amount: $2,500 each
- Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not known
To receive the scholarship, you must be
- Applicants must be high school seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants may be the U.S. or international students.
- Outstanding students who have academically persevered while experiencing bullying and for those who have led anti-bullying efforts in their schools and communities.
- Applicants have minimum GPA of 3.0.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must complete the online applications by the given link:
A potential candidate for a scholarship must submit:
- Personal response to up to 500 words answering one of two questions provided on application
- Educator recommendation
- Resume of honors and awards, leadership activities, community service activities, extra-curricular activities, internships and employment history
- The $2500 scholarships are renewable for up to three (3) years following the scholarship winner’s freshman year, depending on the student’s academic progress and continuing in full-time student status.
- Scholarship funds will be sent to the university where the student enrolls and can be used for tuition, books, room& board, or other college-related expenses.
Detailed Information Link: