Award Amount: $2,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Apply for a scholarship today! The Home Service Club offering scholarship program students. The scholarship is open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States. Scholarship intended for students to help pursue their educational goals and achieve their higher education dreams.
The Home Service Club is an industry leader and innovator in the field of home warranties, today servicing customers across 49 states. Their core focus on home warranty plans has helped us build a large and versatile service network.
Scholarship Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Winter 2018
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Relatives of Home Service Club staff may not enter
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
Instructions for Applying:
All applicants can complete the application process by the given link:
To be applying for the competition applicant must create a video to the following prompt:
- What are you passionate about and why do you want to go to college? Don’t feel like you have to convince us that you have a passion for home warranty businesses, and don’t be afraid to be creative in your video. If you’re into dance but you want to study business talk about that.
- Video entries are to be 30 seconds to 1 minute in length.
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube and the link should be submitted with your application.
Videos should be uploaded to YouTube and the link should be submitted with your application. Your video should include 1) 3 a short description of what you are passionate about 2) a link to https://hscwarranty.com/ and 3) must include the hashtag #HSCWarrantyScholarship
- One (1) winning applicant of the scholarship will receive a $2,000 scholarship.
- Award money is to be applied to cover winner’s educational expenses in the field or major of their choosing.
- All monetary awards must be applied to cover winner’s college, university or vocational school tuition and education-related expenses, such as room and board or books and supplies.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any scholarship inquiries may be sent to hscscholars-at-gmail.com.