Award Amount: Honors Scholarship award: $23,000 per year and President’s Scholarship award: $30,000 per year
Number of Awards: 12
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Augsburg Universit is happy to announce the full “Presidential and Honors Scholarship” for incoming high school seniors or pursuing undergraduate students. In order to apply, applicants must have a 3.5 or higher GPA and a 27 or greater ACT composite score/1290 or greater SAT composite score. These scholarship programs will help students consider education for its own sake, and to create an educational experience that, in spite of this focus or because of it, helps students discover a fulfilling vocation.
The University of Augsburg was founded in 1970. It is one of the new, modern universities in Bavaria, and with approximately 18,000 students it is still of a manageable size. It attracts students from far beyond its immediate catchment area. The University of Augsburg’s Language Centre provides tuition in modern languages.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- The applicants must have a 3.5 or higher GPA and a 27 or greater ACT composite score/1290 or greater SAT composite score.
- The applicants must be enrolled for incoming high school seniors or pursuing undergraduate programme.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, the applicants can submit the online application by email or create a new account through the given link is: https://admissions.augsburg.edu/apply/
All applicants will submit your documents such as:
- The applicants will Submit official high school transcripts (for documents not in English, you will include the English translation)
- The applicants will request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance
- The applicants will submit proof of English Language Proficiency.
The University of Augsburg will provide two awards:
The honors Scholarship amount is $23,000 per year and President’s Scholarship amount is $30,000 per year with one student receiving a full-tuition scholarship.
Detailed Information Link: