Hult International Business School is a private global business school for the global generation. With a range of innovative, business-focused programs, Hult offers undergraduate, Masters, MBA, Executive MBA, and executive development programs. Hult students hold 140 nationalities and speak 105 different languages, and can live & learn at a choice of their six global campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai and New York.
Hult International Business School is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). The most popular majors at Hult International Business School include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services.
The Hult International Business School strives to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, their aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices.
At a Glance
- Established: 1964
- Motto: The Global Business School
- Type: Business school
- Number of Students: 3,000
- Total Enrollment: 3,202 (undergraduate 1,147 and graduate 2,055)
- Degrees Offered: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 15:1
- In-Country Costa: $69,800
- Out-of-Country Costa: $69,800
Rankings & Accreditation
The world’s most international business school is currently ranked in the Top 100 Business Schools by the Financial Times and in the Top 30 Business Schools in the world ranked by the Economist. Hult International Business School is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world.
- Hult International Business School Graduate Rankings:
- Masters in Management Ranking 2017 Worldwide is 13th
- Best One-Year International MBA 2017 Worldwide is 115th
- Best International Business Schools 2016 Worldwide is 17th
- Full-Time MBA Ranking 2017 Worldwide is 54th
- Executive MBA Ranking 2015 Worldwide is 50th
- Ashridge Executive Education Rankings:
- Top 20 Executive Education 2013: Best Custom Programs Globally is 7th and 18th
- Executive Education Ranking 2017: Best Custom Programs 19th
- Hult International Business School Undergraduate Rankings:
- #1 in new grads starting a business
- #7 in new grads who went to a startup
- Hult International Business School Accreditations:
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) as authorized by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- QAA Action Plan
- Association of MBAs (AMBA) (Only for the MBA program)
- Massachusetts Department of Higher Education (Only for programs offered in Boston)
- Fall 2016 acceptance rate is 50%
- Early decision acceptance rate is 24%
- Hult is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, British Accreditation Council of Independent Further and Higher Education
- Hult is accredited by one of seven business schools to be accredited by both the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Hult’s Ashridge Executive Education is one of the few business programs worldwide to have triple accreditation, from AMBA, AACSB, and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Hult has gained a reputation for its internationally-inflected business programs with incentives for students complete their degrees at multiple Hult campuses worldwide.
- The school is also famous for its Hult Prize, the world’s largest student competition for social good, which is hosted by Hult in collaboration with the United Nations and the Clinton Foundation.
- Hult, named for Swedish billionaire and education advocate Bertil Hult, is the successor institution to two former business schools: the Arthur D. Little School of Management, founded in 1964 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Ashridge Business School, founded in 1959 in Hertfordshire, England.
- Hult International Business School has undergraduate, master’s, and MBA degree programs, as well as an executive education program through Ashridge Executive Education, housed at Ashridge House in Hertfordshire, north of London
- Popular Courses at the University: Master of International Business, One Year MBA, Master of Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration, and Master of International Marketing.
Hult provides students with a truly global experience where they can work alongside peers from 135 nationalities speaking 110 languages. Hult International Business School has undergraduate, masters, and MBA degree programs:
- Undergraduate: The Hult Bachelor of Business Administration degree
- Masters: Masters programs in International Business, International Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, and Disruptive Innovation
- MBA: Full-time Global One-Year MBA and part-time Global Executive MBA programs for professionals with three or more years of experience
- Ashridge Executive Education: Open programs, custom programs & consultancy for professionals
Financial Aid & Cost
At Hult International Business School, 84 percent of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid, and the average need-based scholarship or grant award is $11,717.
- Tuition & fees are $41,550 (2017-18)
- Room and board: $14,500 (2017-18)
- Hostel & Meal Expenses: monthly $1,250 and yearly $15,000
A student with good work experience, good test scores, academics, GPA, personal statement are eligible for scholarship up-to 15% of tuition fees. Below are the various types of scholarships being provided by Hult:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Hult Model United Nations Scholarship
- International Citizen Scholarship
- Social Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Future Business Leader Scholarship: Deadline is May 1, 2017. The Hult International Business School will provide, for the 2018-2019 intakes, recipients of the Future Business Leader Scholarship receive $5,500 USD each academic year. For a 4-year program, this scholarship would be worth $22,000 USD, for a 3-year program, this scholarship would be worth $16,500 USD. For more information check the given link: https://www.developingcareer.com/hult-international-business-school-future-business-leader-scholarship/
- Career services offered: internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, and interview training
- Basic student services offered: nonremedial tutoring and health insurance
- Computers available for student use in: residence halls, computer center/labs, and library
- On-campus library
- Services for Learning Disabled (LD) Students
- Hult International Business School also offers campus safety and security services like controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc.).
When applying to Hult International Business School, it’s important to note that:
- The application deadline is rolling, and the early decision deadline is Nov. 1.
- The application fee at Hult International Business School is $75.
- Scores for either the ACT or SAT test are due N/A.
- It has an acceptance rate of 50 percent.
- Transfer students accepting applications is fall, winter
- Transfer students minimum required college GPA is 2.3
- International student’s application deadline: Fall – Rolling—beginning Nov. 15
Address: 1 Education St, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Phone: +1 617-746-1990
Email: info-at-hult.edu, admissions-at-hult.edu
International Student Contact: Jessica Szubart, Vice President, Undergraduate Enrollment, jessica.szubart-at-hult.edu
You can also join our facebook page for latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/