Hurry Up!! Apple Inc. is now offering last chance to get beats with Mac or iPad Pro. There’s still time to get Beats wireless headphones when you buy an eligible Mac or iPad Pro for college. And save more with Apple education pricing.The offer is available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels. Qualified Purchasers can receive Promotion Savings when they purchase an Eligible Mac or Eligible iPad with a pair of Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones, or BeatsX Earphones, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. The company’s hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, and the HomePod smart speaker. Apple Computer Company was founded on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne.[
Who May Apply?
- Those eligible to purchase from the Apple Store for Education Individuals include faculty, staff, students, and parents as follows:
- K12 – Any employee of a public or private K-12 institution in the United States are eligible, including homeschool teachers. In addition, school board members who are currently serving as elected or appointed members are eligible. PTA or PTO executives currently serving as elected or appointed officers are eligible.
- Higher Education – Faculty and staff of Higher Education institutions in the United States; and students attending, or accepted into a Higher Education institution in the United States are eligible to purchase. Purchases from the Apple Store for Education Individuals are not for institutional purchase or resale.
- Higher Education Parents – Parents purchasing on behalf of their child, who is a student currently attending or accepted into a public or private Higher Education Institution in the United States, are eligible to purchase.
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit. More specific details are available from Apple’s approved partner for the trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. Restrictions and limitations may apply. Not all devices are eligible for the credit. Payments are based upon the received device matching the description you provided when your estimate was made. $1500 trade-in refers to a Mac Pro in excellent condition. Trade-in amount will vary depending on condition and type of computer you trade in.
- College students only. Verification required.
- New members only. Membership automatically renews after the trial.
- Quantity limits apply.
- Mac: Save up to $300 on any eligible Mac and get Beats wireless headphones.
- Trade in your current Mac and get up to $1500 in credit. One more reason it’s a great time to buy a new Mac.
- iPad: Save $20 on an iPad Pro and get Beats wireless earphones.
- Apple Music $4.99 a month for students. Start the complete Apple Music experience with a three-month free trial. And a summer playlist.
- Five amazing apps.One powerful collection. Unleash your creative potential with the Pro Apps Bundle for education. Get all five professional applications for video and music — including Final Cut Pro X, Motion, and Compressor, plus Logic Pro X and MainStage — at a special price.
Today At Apple:
Discover inspiring sessions to amplify your love of music, make the most of every picture, or take your coding to the next level. Happening every day at Apple!Select an Apple Store to see nearby events through the given link: https://www.apple.com/today/