Title: IEDC Internship
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: November 15
The International Economic Development Council offers an extensive internship program for graduate and undergraduate students for summer, fall and spring semesters. The internships are organized into four different categories: economic development technical, public policy, member services, and communications/marketing. IEDC Summer internships are full-time positions and require a minimum commitment of ten weeks. Fall and spring internship positions can be either full or part-time, with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) is a non-profit membership organization serving economic developers. With more than 5,000 members, IEDC is the largest national and global organization of its kind.
- There are a limited number of paid positions for graduate students.
- Recent graduates and doctoral students are considered as well.
- Academic credit can be arranged and must be set up by the student.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit the following information for the internship:
- One-page cover letter stating interest and availability. (Clearly, state the internship you are applying for)
- Detailed resume.
- Brief writing sample, no longer than 6-pages. This can be an academic paper from a school project or other writing piece regarding relevant development issues. It is not required that the paper is related to economic development.
- Recommendation letters and transcripts are optional.
The applicants must submit the completed application package by email to intern-at-iedconline.org
There are a limited number of paid positions for graduate students.
If you have questions, please email inquiries to intern-at-iedconline.org