Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: 5
Deadline: November 5, 2017
Winner Announcement: 1-2 months after deadline
The Influenster is now offering its Influenster Scholarship for Women in Tech Program sponsor by United Charitable Program to students who are major in a Science, Technology, and Engineering or Math (STEM) field. The scholarship program is open to junior or senior undergraduate students or graduate students who are currently enrolled full-time in an accredited U.S. college/university
Influenster is a product discovery and reviews platform for consumers. Influenster uses social media analytics to measure its users’ influence on social media. Influenster launched in 2010. An iOS app for Influenster launched in 2014  while an Android app launched in 2015. As of December 2016, Influenster’s community consists of more than 2.5 million users.
To eligible applicants must:
- Identify as a female.
- U.S. legal residents who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry
- Be lawfully authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States without any form of sponsorship.
- Must be junior or senior undergraduate students or graduate students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. college/university as of fall 2017 semester. (Those who are not full-time students, i.e. not taking a full course load or taking on a co-op opportunity, are not eligible for the scholarship.)
- Have a minimum 3.40 cumulative GPA (will not be rounded) on the 0-grade scale.
- Major in a Science, Technology, and Engineering or Math (STEM) field.
- Applicant has not been a past Influenster scholarship recipient
- Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of VoxPop Communities, Inc., d/b/a Influenster (Sponsor), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and advertising promotion agencies (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state and local laws apply
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://www.influenster.com/scholarship/application/first
- Attached a valid resume
- College transcript as proof of enrollment.
- The Influenster application including the written essay topic: “Discuss a tool in the realm of li-technology that you wish you could reinvent, tweak, or collaborate on and why?
Influenster wants to offer a $1,000 scholarship to five female students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical field of study. The scholarship can be used to pay for tuition and/or school expenses.
Detailed Information Link: