Award Amount: $2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
What is your favorite small business and why? Tell your small business story, and you could win a $2,500 scholarship! Enter into this amazing scholarship program named as “Small Business Scholarships” sponsored by Insureonis. The current undergraduate student enrolled in a 2 or 4 years public or private college or university in the United States and the District of Columbia full-time for an academic school year are invited to apply.
Insureon is an online insurance agency headquartered in Chicago. Launched in 2011, Insureon built a FinTech platform that gives small-business owners access to property and casualty insurance quotes from multiple carriers and allows them to manage their policies.
Learn more about this scholarship program:
- Open to any citizen and/or resident of the United States, the District of Columbia and its territories and possessions.
- The current undergraduate student enrolled in a 2- or 4-year public or private college or university located in the United States and the District of Columbia full-time for an academic school year.
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply you can check the given link: http://www.insureon.com/insureonu/small-business-scholarship#official-rules
You will be required to submit the following:
- Your first and last name.
- Your email address.
- Your permanent mailing address.
- Your date of birth.
- The university you’ll attend in the semester following the semester of application.
- Your area of study and anticipated college graduation date.
- The name of the small business you have experience with.
- The industry the small business belongs to.
- The number of employees who work in the small business.
- The small business’s website (optional).
- A photo of the applicant with the small business or photo of the applicant that represents the nature of the small business (for Facebook App purposes).
- In order to apply applicants must write an essay (500 – 750 words) on the topic outlined in the current submission period.
Each winner will receive a one-time scholarship check of $2,500 to be used for future educational expenses.
Detailed Information Link: