Title: World Life Sciences Conference
Date: 1 – 2 June 2018
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee present its 6th Annual World Life Sciences Conference supported by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee. The IBA’s world-class conferences and high-quality publications provide unrivalled professional development and network-building opportunities for international legal practitioners and professional associates.
This year’s event will feature dynamic roundtable session as well as concurrent sessions covering the hottest topics and the latest developments from across the different sectors of the Life Science Industry.
- Recent trends and future of life sciences
- State of the art in all aspects of life sciences
- Life science is not science fiction, the future of life science is now
- The complex net of human activities, relationships, and contracts in the global life science
- Protection, promotion, regulation, sanctions, and bans
To know more about the conference you must register by the given link: