Title: Athletic Director Graduate Assistant / Housing Graduate Assistant
Salary: $6,300.00 stipend plus room and board
Consideration Date: Position open until filled
Iowa Lakes Community College is delighted to offer the Athletic Director Graduate Assistant / Housing Graduate Assistant. This part-time position will assist the Athletic Director and Housing Department with day to day operations working 27.5 hours a week. The successful candidate will enroll in a Master’s Degree Program at their own expense. The College provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national Origin, creed, religion, sex, age or disability or disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran status.
Iowa Lakes Community College is located in the northwest corner of Iowa with campuses/centers in Estherville, Emmetsburg, Algona, Spencer and Spirit Lake. The College offers liberal arts/college transfer degrees, technical training or vocational diplomas and extensive continuing education offerings. The mission of the College is to provide opportunities for quality lifelong learning and promote economic development for its communities.
To eligible, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in a college athletic department preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must save the(download) document to your computer and fill in the application. The link: https://www.iowalakes.edu/media/cms/Employment_Application_2F5731BD87F1B.pdf
The following items must be included in your application packet before it will be considered a complete application:
- Employment Application form
- Applicant Confidential Information form (This data is used to comply with government required affirmative action record keeping only and is not used for applicant screening purposes.)
- A letter addressing your qualifications for the position
- A resume
- A copy of transcripts, with originals due to hiring
- The applicants must re-save completed application and email as an attachment to Amanda Schniebs at aschniebs-at-iowalakes.edu.
- You may also print out the completed form and mail it to Iowa Lakes Community College, 19 South 7th Street, Estherville, IA 51334(712) 362-0409.
If you have any questions and requests regarding application contact: Amanda Schniebs at 712-362-0409 or aschniebs-at-iowalakes.edu