Job/Position Title: Marketing Internship Program
Salary Range: $91 Billion
Application Deadline: January 21st, 2018
Johnson & Johnson Company is inviting the application for its IRDP- MBA International Recruitment and Development Internship Program. The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally.It will provide opportunities on IRDP within their Johnson & Johnson operating companies extend across a broad range of functions including Business Development, Supply Chain, Health Economics, Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, and Sales and Marketing.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company founded in 1886.Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is listed among the Fortune 500.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree program and will be graduating after September 2018.
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2017.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- The applicants must have four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must create a new account or log-in to register and submit an online application through the given link: https://jobs.jnj.com/apply/00001B7T/login
Johnson&Johnson family of Companies will cover off more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. These Companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals, and they turnover more than $91 Billion.