One of the best things about being a student is getting loads of discounts! It’s time to start the adventure with your ISIC card. The International Student Identity Card (affectionately known as ISIC) gives you thousands of travel, online and lifestyle discounts at home and in over 133 countries worldwide. Get hundreds of exclusive deals on products, services, and experiences worldwide with ISIC. It’s your perfect partner for your next big trip and it’s yours for just $20!
What is the ISIC card: The International Student Identity Card is a world-recognized student ID which provides discounts on travel, shopping, accommodation, food, entertainment, and transport.
- Get International recognition of your full-time student status
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel’s Blue Ticket fares
- Discounted rates and free stuff at hotels and hostels worldwide
- Get discounts and benefits in over 125,000 locations
- Travel more with discounts on train tickets and bus passes
- Endorsed by UNESCO
- Get help on the go with a 24-hour Help Line emergency service
- The card offers a basic travel insurance plan including trip delay, baggage delay and more.
- With 365 days of coverage, it is ideal for students traveling abroad for a semester of year.
- Get discounts and benefits in over 125,000 locations.
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel’s Blue Ticket fares.
To get this ISCI card student must:
- You can get your hands on an ISIC card if you’re a full-time student at the school, college, language school or university.
- There’s no maximum age limit, but the minimum age is 12 years.
- Full-time’ means 12 weeks or more of study during one academic year.