Award Amount: The total financial support to fellows ranges from $95,000 to $145,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 4, 2017, at 11:59 PM (US/Pacific)
Winner Announcement: Not known
At Stanford University, applications are open for John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships that support diverse journalists from around the world who are deeply engaged in exploring solutions to the most urgent issues facing journalism. The fellowship program is available to Journalists employed by a news organization or freelance journalists, Journalism entrepreneurs and innovators, Journalism business and management executives.
The John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford is a paid 10-month journalism fellowship at Stanford University. It is one of 20 such programs available in the US for working journalists. It is connected to the School of Humanities and Sciences.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants typically must have at least seven years of full-time professional experience.
- International applicants typically must have at least five years of experience.
- This fellowship must consider less experienced applicants who have outstanding achievements.
- They do not require applicants to have a college degree.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant must create a new account or log-in to register and submit an online application through the given link:
- The John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford will provide several financial benefits, including a stipend of $75,000.
- In addition to this stipend: they provide a supplement of $15,000 to $40,000 for fellows with children.
- It also covers the cost of Stanford tuition and pays for Stanford health care for fellows, spouses, and children, which ranges from $20,000 to $30,000 per family.
- The total financial support to fellows ranges from $95,000 to $145,000. We also help fellows find housing.
Detailed Information Link:
Any questions about this program? You can e-mail jskfellowships-at-stanford.edu.