Award Amount: Scholarship range $5,000 to $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 6, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you ever wondering to become a healthcare professional? Then you have a chance to apply for this “The Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Career Scholarship” that provided by Kaiser Permanente. High school seniors and college sophomores who have previously received the Kaiser Permanente Health Care Career Scholarship as high school seniors are eligible to apply. The Kaiser Permanente Health Care Career Scholarship Program aims to empower healthier communities.
Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente is an integrated managed care consortium, based in Oakland, California, United States. Kaiser Permanente is made up of three distinct but interdependent groups of entities: the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. and its regional operating subsidiaries, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, and the regional Permanente Medical Groups.
- Eligibility requirements for high school seniors who are graduating in spring 2018
- Applicants must be high school seniors who are graduating in spring
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale weighted.
- Applicants are planning to pursue an education and career in an approved human healthcare field are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must reside in the Kaiser Permanente Northwest service area and attend an eligible high school.
- Applicants must be enrolled at a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree or certificate-seeking the first-year student in fall 2018.
- Eligibility requirements for college sophomores who previously received the Kaiser Permanente Health Care Career Scholarship as high school seniors in 2016
- Applicants are currently enrolled full-time in college pursuing a course of study leading to a human healthcare career.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative college GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be enrolled in their third year of full-time undergraduate study in fall 2018 at a U.S. accredited college or university in continued pursuit of a human healthcare
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the candidates can enter online by submitting their email or create a new account through the given link: https://kaiser-scholarship.fluidreview.com/
- Scholarships in higher amounts of $5,000 or $10,000 are offered to the most qualified applicants from across all eligible high schools and are split into two equal payments.
- The majority of scholarships are for $2,000.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have questions, you can contact the Program Manager at 503-813-3992 or kpnw-scholarships-at-kp.org.