Award Amount: Tuition, housing, books, or other school-related expenses
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 11, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
If you are single parents and kids from single-parent households, you have a chance to apply for this “Kandi Cares School Assistance Program”. Full-Time Student (must be registered in an Academic Institution by the date of application) and have GPA of 3.3 are eligible to apply. Kandi Cares Foundation is continuing their support of single parents and kids from single-parent households.
Kandi Cares is dedicated to providing Education, Empowerment & Enrichment to the lives of single parents, and children who are the product of single parent homes.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Full-time student (must be registered in an academic institution by the date of application)
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Applicants must be a single parent or child of a single parent home
- Exhibit strong leadership and community involvement
- Exhibit financial need
The scholarship recipient’s school must provide:
- Verification of Enrollment in Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Essay (Maximum of 500 Words)
- Current Transcript
All application material and document must be set to scholarship-at-kandicares.org.
A one-time scholarship for tuition, housing, books, or other school-related expenses to selected applicants attending a tuition-based high school, college or vocational/trade school.
Detailed Information Link: