Award Amount: $500
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: In winter of 2017
At Trusts and Estates Attorney Kerri Castellini, the “Kerri Castellini Women’s Leadership Scholarship” is available to women. To eligible, you must be a female or female-identifying student who is pursuing a post-secondary education. The program provides the scholarship to go toward her educational pursuits to help her become a strong and accomplished leader in her community.
Kerri Castellini, Attorney at Law is a trust and estate practice based in Washington, D.C. and serving clients throughout the metropolitan area, including.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidates must be a female or female-identifying student pursuing a post-secondary education.
- The candidates must be qualify degrees include associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, graduate degrees, business school degrees, medical degrees, or law degrees.
- Incoming first-year college students are also eligible to apply if they possess a valid GED or high school diploma.
- The candidates must exhibit strong leadership skills, as demonstrated by past and present educational, professional, and volunteer experiences.
- All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, as indicated by an official academic transcript.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered:
- The candidates will submit a current resume that lists academic, professional, and volunteer experience, especially any leadership experience in these fields.
- A completed version of the application cover letter.
- The candidates will also submit a 500-word essay that addresses the following prompt:
- Describe an ideal woman leader in the 21st How do you believe that you exemplify this role in your daily life and career aspirations?
- The candidates must also provide an unofficial transcript, demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- A recommendation letter will write by someone who can attest to the applicant’s leadership goals, achievements, and capabilities.
All candidates will submit their materials in one package via email to scholarships-at-trustandestateslawyers.com.
The successful applicant will receive the sum of $500.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, you can call to (202) 517-0502.