Award Amount: Up to $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 10, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute is pleased to announce their Kroc Regular Faculty or Faculty Fellow Research Grants.In order to apply, applicants must submit the proposal stating the project goals, research plan, budget, and the fit of the project with peace studies.The program is designed to requested for archival or field research, research or editorial assistance, assistance for data collection or translation, or other research-related.
The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies is one of the world’s leading centres for the study of the causes of violent conflict and strategies for sustainable peace. The Kroc Institute’s mission is integral to Notre Dame, an international Catholic research university.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Applicants must current research or initiate new research projects broadly related to peace studies.
- Applicants should also discuss how the Kroc funds currently being applied for will seed competitive external grant applications.
- Applicants who have recently received Kroc funding are eligible.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, applicants will submit:
- A cover letter and up-to-date CV
- A proposal (3 pages maximum) stating the project goals, research plan, budget, and the fit of the project with peace studies.
The applicants will send your proposal by mail: Cat Bolten, Research Committee Chair
317 Hesburgh Center
Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute will provide grants of up to $5,000 to regular Kroc faculty and faculty fellows to enhance current research or initiate new research projects broadly related to peace studies.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, call them at (574) 631-5099 or can be directed email to Catherine.Bolten.2-at-nd.edu