Award Amount: $3,250
Number of Awards: 40
Deadline: Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 5:00 pm PST
Winner Announcement: Not known
The LAGRANT Foundation is pleased to announce the Graduate Scholarships Program.In order to apply, the applicants must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution within the U.S., carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester or quarter. The scholarship program will support in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, two career & professional development workshops.
The LAGRANT Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase the number of ethnic minorities in the fields of advertising, marketing and public relations and internships to African American/Black, Alaska Native/Native American, Asian American/ Pacific Islander and Hispanic/Latino undergraduate and graduate students.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or be an AB-540 student/DACA recipient.
- Applicants must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/Alaska Native.
- Applicants must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution within the U.S., carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 3.2.
- Applicants must major in a field of study that has an emphasis in advertising, marketing or public relations.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two academic semesters or one-year left to complete his/her Master’s degree from the time the scholarship is awarded in May 2018.
Instructions for Applying:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant can download the application form through the given link: https://www.lagrantfoundation.org/2018%20Graduate%20Scholarship%20Application.pdf
- Applying online go through the given link: https://www.lagrantfoundation.org/Graduate%20Scholarships
To apply, students should submit the following:
- The Candidates will submit one reference letter from a college professor or an internship adviser on official letterhead and signed.
- The candidates will submit your current resume.
- The candidates will submit unofficial transcripts from your college/university.
- The candidates will submit the headshot photo.
- The following essay questions should be answered on separate pages:
- A one to two-page essay outlining your career goals and where you see your career path leading you. In addition, explain why you believe it’s important to increase the number of ethnic minorities in the fields of advertising, marketing, and public relations. You can include accomplishments relevant to increasing awareness about diversity in your community.
- A brief paragraph explaining college and/or community activities in which you are involved in.
- A brief paragraph describing any honors and awards that you have received.
The LAGRANT Foundation will provide an award up to $3,250 for the deserving candidates.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any query, you can email to tlfinfo-at-lagrant.com