Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Two (2)
Deadline: December 1, each year
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team is pleased to announce two annual Education Scholarships to Innovative and highly creative students who are creative thinkers and problem solvers. Students who enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university and have a minimum GPA of 2.8 are eligible to apply. The scholarship is intended to support students who buck the trend, think outside of the box and deliver on this concept in everyday life and in school.
Attorneys Marc Lamber and James Goodnow are shareholders and directors at Fennemore Craig, P.C. In addition to being practicing lawyers, the two regularly provide legal analysis and commentary to the national news media.
To eligible, the applicant:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Students who are pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in a range of programs and schools.
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested in the scholarship program, your application should include:
- Your name, email address and phone number in your email.
- If possible, attach your essay to the email as a Microsoft Word document, including your name, email address and phone number at the top of each page.
- Attach your most recent school transcript and proof of school enrollment.
- Submitting your resume or CV is optional.
All interested applicants must send their essay to scholarship-at-lambergoodnow.com
Two finalists will be awarded $1,000 scholarships for education expenses at schools of their choice.
Detailed Information Link: