Award Amount: $200,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 15, 2017: Applications close
Winner Announcement: December 7, 2017: Finalists are notified of application results
Landmark Development Initiative (LDI) Africa is excited to announce its “Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program”. The program is designed to match financial capital invested in emerging African businesses with the human capital needed to take these institutions to scale.This fellowship program is to provide hands-on service opportunities for global young business and development leaders at Africa’s leading profit and nonprofit firms.
Landmark Development Initiative (LDI) Africa builds the capacity of African corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations to compete in the global marketplace through the service of highly skilled volunteers.
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following:
- The applicants must require an undergraduate degree, a commitment to excellence, and be fluent in English.
- EIFP Fellowship is open to all nationalities.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application by joining the Facebook or LinkedIn through the given link: https://www.f6s.com/emerginginstitutionfellowshipprogram/apply
Other requirements include:
- Two to ten years of professional experience.
- Early to mid-level professional with interest in/familiarity with emerging markets.
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
Landmark Development Initiative (LDI) Africa will provide an award up to $200,000.While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Direct exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing, and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Access to the global LDI Africa network
Detailed Information Link: