The Lebanese American University was established in 1924, is a private American University located in Lebanon. It operates under a charter from the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York and is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The university began as a women’s college in 1924, with roots extending back to 1835, when the Ottoman Empire’s first school for girls was founded. LAU expanded over the decades, catering to the growing educational needs of Lebanon, the Middle East, and the world.
Lebanese American University is committed to academic excellence, student centeredness, civic engagement, the advancement of scholarship, the education of the whole person, and the formation of leaders in a diverse world.
- Providing access to a superior education for diverse undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners,
- Attracting and retaining distinguished faculty who excel in teaching, research and community service;
- Enrolling and retaining academically qualified and diverse students,
- Creating opportunities for rigorous research and the dissemination of knowledge,
- Developing a close-knit community that excels academically, is intellectually stimulating, and is religious, ethnically and socio-economically diverse,
- Attracting and retaining a highly qualified staff committed to excellence in service.
- The Lebanese American University has 1944 ranks in the world university ranking.
- The University has 15 ranks in the QS Arab Region.
LAU has three libraries in Lebanon:
All campuses of this university have Health Sciences library. In addition, there is a fourth one in New York. The Riyad Nassar Library in Beirut houses a number of special collections relevant to women’s studies, education, Islamic art, and architecture, as well as children’s books in Lebanon. The library also owns a big collection of books. More than 480 000 print books and 11 000 e-Books.
Studying at Lebanese American University:
Lebanese American University has approximately 8,500 students and provides the better career of students.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
University of Illinois at Chicago: Subjects
- Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Engineering & Technology
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Arts & Humanities
- Computer Science
- Student Services
- Housing Services
- Library Services
- Medical Services
- Address: Beirut, Lebanon
- Phone: +961 1 786 456
- Website: http://www.lau.edu.lb/
You can also join our facebook page kindly go through the given link: