Award Amount: $5,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you fascinated by data and the role it plays in today’s (and tomorrow’s) society? At Liaison a scholarship opportunity available named as “Liaison’s Data-Inspired Future Scholarships”. The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants.
Liaison’s integration, data management, and security solutions are delivered via the cloud from the Liaison ALLOY™ Platform. ALLOY’s modular architecture is built upon micro-services to incorporate any combination of solutions and elegantly address varying degrees of complexity, customization, and power.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Applicant must be a high school senior or college student
- Scholarship recipient has no obligation to Liaison Technologies
- To qualify, the school must be located within the United States of America or Canada. Exceptions can be made for international programs. However, this information must be disclosed at the time of the scholarship application.
- This scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants.
Instructions for Applying:
- Create a 30-60 second video that:
- Discusses/explains/demonstrates an important aspect of data in today’s or tomorrow’s society
- Includes one interesting fact about yourself
- Upload the video to a public URL such as YouTube or Vimeo
- Your resume
Complete application packet must be sent to scholarship-at-liaison.com
One student will be selected each semester to receive a $5,000 scholarship.
Detailed Information Link: