Award Amount: $2,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Winner Announcement: January 5, 2018
LTCExam.com, the premier Nursing Home Administrator exam preparation resource nationwide is proud to announce their first annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. At the Foundation for Ensuring Access and EquityInc., the LTC Nursing Home Administrator Scholarship is available to apply. The program is open to students who are enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university. The FEAE encourage, support, and prepare students to navigate the college planning process through materials and presentations that explain the four components of a successful college-bound plan.
The Foundation for Ensuring Access and Equity‘s mission is to ensure accessible and equitable opportunities for all students to enter into the primary to a post-secondary pathway to college and careers. As a 501 (c) (3) non-profit foundation, they rely on donations and volunteers to help meet their many needs. All donations, whether it is time, money, or expertise, are greatly appreciated.
- A student enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, the applicant must submit your essay include an introductory bio with their essay and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement.
- 250-word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you’re seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: How can technology improve the lives of retiring seniors?
- Scholarship Award Agreement – https://ltc-3beg5rgep5xqa6jmk2m.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017-LTC-Nursing-Home-Administrator-Scholarship-Agreement.pdf
- Provide proof of official transcript
- Proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university.
The complete essay with all the supporting materials must submit by email to scholarship-at-ltcexam.com
Financial Aid and Award money:
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to one (1) individual student who writes the most compelling essay as judged by LTCExam.com staff.
- If receiving the Scholarship Award, you will use any awarded funds toward my tuition or book costs for the field of study for which the Scholarship Award was approved.
Link for More Information: