Award Amount: $15,000
Number of Awards:2
Deadline: Applications are accepted between September 15 – January 15.
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MEG) provides grants to women from developing countries to help further their education and strengthen their leadership skills to improve the lives of women and children in developing countries. Education grants are awarded to women from developing and middle-income countries who, upon obtainment of their degree, intend to return to or remain in their countries, or other developing countries.
Margaret McNamara Education Grants (MPEG) was founded in 1981 originally called the Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (MMMF), and rebranded in 2015 with the mission of improving the lives of underserved women and children at home and overseas.
To be eligible for this grants, you must:
- Be at least 25 years old at time of application
- Be a national of a country
- Be enrolled at an accredited academic institution when submitting an application and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board.
- Not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse
- Already be enrolled as a full-time student, and plan to continue studying full time in the following academic year.
- Not be related to Trinity staff.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, You can sign up through the given link to apply for the Grants: http://www.mmeg.org/apply/
Margaret McNamara Education Grants will provide up to $15,000 For the winning candidates.
Detailed Information Link: