Award Amount: $1,500
Number of Awards: Two (2)
Deadline: June 30th, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Market.biz Research service understands the importance to young people of a proper education that’s why they are providing “Market.biz Scholarship” for students. Those students who are accepted for entry to a USA/Canada university accredited college, trade school or any other form of post-secondary or high school education for the 2018 intake are eligible to apply. The Market.biz intends to assist young people in achieving their ambitions by hosting a blogging scholarship competition.
Market.Biz consists of a highly motivated team of young and experienced individuals who are detail-oriented and highly focused on providing clients with the information they need. Information is king in the business world, and they specialize in providing that.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be accepted for entry to a USA/Canada university, accredited college, trade school or any other form of post-secondary or high school education for the 2018 intake.
- If not that, then to be planning to enroll any of the above by the Fall of 2017 or Spring of 2018.
You must write an essay on something that you are passionate about from one of the topics below, but your writing must express passion while remaining grammatically correct. Prove to us that the scholarship will help you achieve your academic goals. You can choose one of the topics below:
- How has technology changed the face of market research through the years?
- The Impact of Online Market Research on Society
- Identify two poor market research techniques, and suggest how they could be improved?
The complete essay and all other information must be emailed to admin-at-market.biz with your details
The winner will receive a $1,000 prize to help with their higher education tuition and the runner-up will receive $500.
Detailed Information Link: