Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you interested in the field of market research? At MarketResearch.com there is a scholarship opportunity available for you named as “Market Research Scholarship”. Those students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or accredited community college program in the United States are invited to apply. The scholarship support and encourages you to achieve your education goal.
MarketResearch.com is the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services on the Web. MarketResearch.com has been selected by Inc. 5000 Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. They will help you refine search parameters, locate the full range of available reports, review the scope and methodology of the reports you choose, and give you informed and objective advice to ensure that you are making the right research purchase decision.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or accredited community college program in the United States.
- First-year college students who are high school graduates (or possess a GED) are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The candidate must have a strong interest in marketing and/or information sciences, and be pursuing a degree or certification related to these industries.
- An updated resume or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college.
- In order to apply all applicants need to write a 1000 words essay addressing the following:
- In your opinion, what are the biggest challenges that market researchers and data scientists will face in the future?
- What are some potential ways to confront these challenges?
- What will be the role of marketing professionals and business analysts in the future as information becomes more accessible to the general public?
All materials must be sent to the following email address scholarships-at-marketresearch.com.
A onetime $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the winning candidates.
Detailed Information Link: