Title: FRIB Integration Engineer II
Salary Range: 46000.00 – 60000.00 Salary Commensurate
Consideration Date: Oct 10, 2017 Eastern Daylight Time
At Michigan State University a job is available for FRIB Integration Engineer II position. The position supports the operation of FRIB by providing engineering technical support including developing and modifying Building Automation Controls (BAC), programming to optimize the functions of building systems, trouble shooting. Also providing technical support to the facilities and maintenance group, assisting in documenting and maintaining the existing building systems, and acting as a liaison with MSU’s central maintenance.
Michigan State University is a public research university in East Lansing, Michigan, United States. MSU was founded in 1855 and served as a model for land-grant universities later created under the Morrill Act of 1862.The University was founded as the Agricultural College of the State of Michigan, one of the country’s first institutions of higher education to teach scientific agriculture.
- Knowledge equivalent to that which normally would be acquired by completing a four-year college degree
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field of engineering or architecture
- Three to five years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in the assigned field of engineering or architecture, including operation of appropriate systems, construction and installation of conventional facilities, and planning design reviews
- Experience with value engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply for the position, you can apply by the given link:
You must provide following documents along with your application:
- Cover letter
- Three letters of reference