Award Amount: Partial tuition covered for one academic year
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: January 26, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Microsoft is pleased to announce tuition scholarships to encourage students to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines. You must be enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application. Recipients of scholarships will be awarded in recognition of their demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to push the software industry forward.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- You must be enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted
- The scholarship is open to students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM degree
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0
Instructions for Applying:
In order for an application to consider all interested applicant may check the given link:
- Recipients receive partial tuition covered for one academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university
- Microsoft will make a one-time payment to the designated school, and amounts are not transferable to other academic institutions
- You may use the funds for tuition only – not for other costs listed on your bursar bills, such as room and board
Detailed Information Link: