Award Amount: A total prize pool valued at $5,500,000 USD
Number of Awards: 4
Deadline: December 17, 2017
Winner Announcement: February 28, 2017
The Microsoft Ventures Corporation is delighted to announce the Innovate.AI: a Global Startup Competition Program. To be eligible, applicants must be a company legally incorporated or registered a business in a country.The program will help high-potential startups gaining access to capital and further the development of A.I. to solve problems and improve people’s lives.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following:
- You must be a company legally incorporated or registered a business in a country that falls within one of the entry categories given in eligible region, and
- The founder/operator of each company must be a legal resident 18 years of age or older in the region in which they are participating within
- The company must currently offer or intend to release a product, service, or platform which utilizes Machine Learning and/or A.I. techniques, such a product must be based on a model developed by the company, and/or be trained with data obtained/generated by the company or a 3rd party, and/or make use of pre-trained Machine Learning and A.I. APIs
Instructions for Applying:
To be eligible applicant must submit the online application, The link is: https://microsoftventures.submittable.com/submit
The prizes for each regional competition will be:
- 1st Place (Three Total Winners)
A $1,000,000 investment USD split between Microsoft Ventures & our VC partners, along with $500,000 USD in Azure credits for 3 years.
- A.I. For Good (One Winner)
A $500,000 USD investment from Microsoft Ventures, $500,000 USD in Azure credits for 3 years.
Detailed Information Link: