Award Amount: varies
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
MIT International Science And Technology Initiatives (MISTI) matches Massachusetts Institute of Technology students with internships at leading companies, research labs and universities in Israel. This program is open to those students who are undergraduate and graduate students of MIT and have a minimum of 4.0 GPA.
MIT International Science and Technology Initiatives is MIT’s pioneering international education program. They also facilitate international faculty collaborations and develop partnerships with leading companies, research institutes, and universities around the world.
Eligibility is given below:
- Open to MIT undergraduate and graduate
- Students must have a minimum of 4.0 GPA.
- Students must take an MIT course on the Middle East/Israel, and attend all
- Undergrads: One required a course on Israeli history and culture in fall, IAP or spring before departure.
- Graduate students: Culture course recommended, but not required
Instructions for Applying:
Go through the given link to apply for the internship program:
To apply, students should submit the following:
- Complete the MISTI and program-specific applications Upload a copy of your resume
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript
- Make an appointment with the manager of your program
The Internship program expenses covered (includes airfare and a stipend to cover food and accommodation).
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions or additional query, send an email to misti-at-mit.edu.