Award Amount: Full tuition for the 11-month program of study
Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health is offering the “MPH Tuition Scholarship”. The program is available to all students who are pursuing a master degree in Public Health. The scholarship program will support one individual who has been displaced due to the conflicts in Syria, South Sudan, Afghanistan, or Somalia.
Johns Hopkins University (commonly referred to as Johns Hopkins, JHU, or simply Hopkins) is an American private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. The mission of The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine is to educate medical students, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows in accordance with the highest professional standard.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants must be Syria and currently residing in Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan or Turkey, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S. is eligible to
- Applicants must be South Sudan and currently residing in Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan or Uganda, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- Applicants must be Somalia and currently residing in Kenya or Ethiopia, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- Applicants must be Afghanistan and currently residing in Pakistan or Iran, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- JHSPH must require a minimum TOEFL score of 100 or IELTS score of 7.0.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the candidates can enter online by creating an account through the given link:
The scholarship program will provide full tuition for the 11-month program of study.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions or additional query, send an email to mphprog-at-jhu.edu.