Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 31, 11:59 p.m., for spring semesters
Winner Announcement: Not known
North American Bancard (NAB) is excited to present the $1,000 NAB Dollars for Scholars college scholarship, available to high school students planning to attend college and to current university students studying business.In order to apply, applicants will submit a 500- to 750-word essay.This scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who demonstrates thoughtful ideas about the future of payments.
In 1992, Marc Gardner founded North American Bancard with the vision of building an organization based on people developing innovative technology and delivering superior service. It is to helping business prosper, offering business solutions.
Eligible applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in high school with the intent of attending a university in the following semester or must be currently enrolled in college.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, applicants who meet the criteria must write and submit a 500- to the 750-word essay with name, phone number, and email address at the top of each page about their thoughts on how the payments landscape will change in the next five years and what they think the future of payments is.
- Applicants will submit proof of enrollment at college for the spring semesters.
- Applicants will submit the most recent school transcript.
Applicants will send their materials by email to submissions-at-nabancard.com
North American Bancard will provide an award up to $1,000 for the one winning essay applicant.Applicants can use for tuition and other education expenses at the school of the winner’s choice.
Detailed Information Link: