Number of Awards: 5
Deadline: January 5, 2018
Winner Announcement: Mid-February
The NACE Foundation is pleased to announce the Academic Scholarship Program. The program is open to students who are enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program engaged in science and/or engineering related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control at an accredited college or university. The program is available to promote the study of corrosion science and engineering, as well as to recognize academic excellence and aid deserving students who demonstrate a drive to succeed and become contributing members of the corrosion industry.
The NACE Foundation is the only 501©(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to preparing a future workforce in STEM who will protect the world’s infrastructure from the effects of corrosion. In 1986, the NACE Foundation was created in the form of an Endowment Committee within NACE International. The mission of the Foundation- inspires the future workforce to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program engaged in science and/or engineering related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control at an accredited college or university.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- Post-doctorate students are not eligible.
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, you must submit an online application through the given link: https://nace.academicworks.com/opportunities/170
The following information should be included:
- Academic transcript, including description of grading system for student performance
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
The NACE Foundation will provide up to (5) five scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each (total $25,000) to undergraduate students interested in the student of corrosion or corrosion control.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question about the Academic Scholarships Program, contact at http://nace-foundation.org/about/contact-us/